• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

dc craigslist not mine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runningweird

Reaction score
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/for/2475323695.html

not mine

"I have for sale a MASSIVE amount of homebrewing equipment. I am moving overseas and I must get rid of everything......and I mean everything! So my loss is your gain big time. Pics are on request due to the sheer number of items I have. Here is the list:

(1) Three tap kegerator for cornies. All SS parts with CO2 bottle and regulator. Includes tap handles to match and Johnson Controls analog temperature controller. - $250
(4) Ale Pale fermenters w/ grommets and airlocks. Great shape with no scratches. - $8 each
(1) Bottling bucket with spigot and bottling wand. Great shape w/ no scratches. - $10
(1) Barley Crusher Malt Mill with adjustable rollers. Used only twice. 7.5lb hopper. - $75
(1) Homemade Mash/Lauter Tun. Used an Igloo 62qt ice chest to make. Includes ball valve and manifold. - $20
(1) stir plate with magnetic stir bar. Great shape and awesome for starting yeast. - $20
(1) 2000ml Erlynmeyer Flask - $10
I also have everything from a wine thief to miscellanous ball lock parts. These all sit in a storage tub at the moment and anything in there is only $1. Yep $1.
There is also another chest freezer that I used as a fermentation chamber. Make me an offer for this.

I mean there is so much stuff here that I probably forgot it all. Dont see something. Just ask. I probably have it. NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED EITHER. Like I said it all has to go. Help me out please.

Pics on request since there is so much stuff here."

I have received several PM's regarding this listing unfortunately this is not my stuff as I said earlier. This is really not my posting. please contact the seller through the email listed on the craigslist posting. thanks so much.

sheeldon said:
I've written to him (a few days ago) and gotten no response. Maybe its all gone.

Sheldon

Yea me too. I sent him 2 emails with no response. He had some good stuff it looked like.

Back