Grape and Granary Extract kit reviews

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruin

Reaction score
I started 5 gallon batches this year and have made two Grape and Granary (Akron, OH) extract kits to date. The first was their Steam Beer. Wonderful tasting beer, very pleased with resuts. The second was their dry Irish stout. I just tapped it yesterday using my stout faucet and G gas setup. OMG, exceeded my wildest expectations. Very similar to Guinness, but richer. Couldn't be happier. I'm picking up a few more of their kits this weekend. Their Dry Irish and Steam Beer are definitely on the shopping list again. Anybody else have any favorites from them? Instructions were very good as well. Prices on their Better Bottle stuff were about as good as I've seen too. The ported BB carboy is great, worth it in my book. Having a kettle with a valve on the bottom is also the best investment in my brewing equipment inventory as well.

Latest posts

Back