Need Help With GI RARE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devildancer

Reaction score
I understand there us still some Rare BCBS on shelves. The coffee and vanilla may be more elusive. I'd like to pickup all three if at all possible. If anyone can help me out, PM me. Thanks!

Where are you in VA? I think I recently saw some around me in DC, I'll check this weekend and let you know.

I'm close enough to DC to pick it up. Please let me know if you see it. I heard it was in Baltimore at $90, hopefully they're not doing that elsewhere.

Did you ever find this? I got a email 2 weeks ago from a local store that I was on the list for that they still had some. I already got a few prior so I didnt bother but if you still looking I can swing by and see if they still have some.

I went to a beer tasting at Binnys over the weekend and no BCS left. On our way back home I stopped off at the store that sent me the email about having a few leftovers and they were sold out that day the email went out per the manager. We also hit another store but they didn’t have any either. Sorry but it looks like they are all gone in the Chicago area. I am still on the lookout for the coffee and vanilla since I never found them yet myself but I know of a few people who have. It’s really just a hit or miss thing when they put a few bottles on the shelf. If I ever do come across some I will definitely pick some up but that’s a big IF.

And the Binnys beer tasting in Bolingbrook IL was one of the worst tastings I have ever been to. Crap beer, horribly laid out and managed. It was only $5 but I was tempted to ask for my $ back.

Cheers
Ryan

Back