New home brew shop in chicago land

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbugawkagawk

Reaction score
i have just been hired on by Barley And Hops Liquor store/ Home brew shop (you heard me you can buy some good micro brews and fill up your home brewing needs) and i want to know what would you guys like to see in a home brew shop other than the obvious grain and hops. The shop is located in Glen wood, ILL on halstead.

you have stuff for cider brewers? (sorry if that is a dumb question, i am new to this and just looking for a shop nearby)

More than anything, I think you need to have a good selection of yeast. You dont need everything but you need to carry the essentials. US-05, 04, 1056, notty etc
-Jefe-

sorry guys been away for awhile, we carry mostly white labs yeast with some assorted dry yeast, a good variety and ever expanding as well as the grains and hops, we are updating the site as we go along keep watching the website for updates or just come on in, i work on Fridays ask for tom. I am trying to get discounts for Homebrewtalk members, any suggestions are wanted and needed so let me know what you want and i will make sure we have it.

Happy Brewing,

Tom Klekot

Back