Remember that text you shouldn't have sent? We do.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad

Reaction score
Texts from Last Night.

Go to the bathroom before you begin reading. Otherwise you will soil yourself. I have a headache from laughing so hard.

(817): I need to shower the guilt off of my thighs.
(815) Why is half of me covered in green stuff that won't come off?
(1-815) You stripper-danced on a light pole in the quad. It had fresh paint on it.
(609): i just pooped in tubberware. not a proud day

(703): Let's just say there is a bloody hand print above my bed and it's not mine. Literally.

(802): I'm walking behind a man wearing a womans shirt, heels, mens pants and a baseball hat

(323): just ate pastrami before passing out in my hotel room. My room smells like a petting zoo

these are great.........

(856): My mom foundout about my dui nd just called me to come home. I just took acid like 30 min ago. Wht should i do?

(312): I'm peeing chunks and puking liquid. Did I at least have fun last night?
been there, done that ...

(301): There's this guy beside me dancing with this girl with no panties on. When I looked at him he said he's babysitting his bestfriend's girlfriend since he can't come out.
(240): What a good friend

(517): areee we human. . .oorrr areee we dancerssssss?!
(616): you srsly need to quit going to that bar

the last one may end up as my new sig

Yah. Don't read these at work. People will come over!
(546): Just did shrooms. Don't feel s***! Wsasted 40 bucks on this! Nothing's happenig except for this little gnome on my shoulder and the couch is melting. F***n waste of money.

Great site.

(805): Dude?? where did you go after Wildcats last night? Last I heard you went off with one of the girls we danced with?
(1-805): Negative - This is his GF, Bobby is in Jail for a DUI. Thanks for the info.

(734): hey call me
(810): can't. in the shower.
(734): ... and this is probably why your phone does not work half the time.

Paging olllllo !
(505): so it turns out you can rearrange the letters in "scottsdale" to spell "milf city." who knew?

(601): How can something that makes you feel so good one day make you feel so bad the next?
(318): Alcohol?
(601): Sex with a fat chick.

my good god this is hilarious! thank you for sharing. i can see this site blowing up!

Cracks me up! :rockin:

someone took a **** in my car last night and left $5 on the seat...

(805): Dude?? where did you go after Wildcats last night? Last I heard you went off with one of the girls we danced with?
(1-805): Negative - This is his GF, Bobby is in Jail for a DUI. Thanks for the info.

There's a dildo in the cheerios box here...

(870): do you think it i'm gay because i was in a 3 way lastnight?
(1-870): well not if you dont touch the other dude and concentrate on the chic
(870): what chic?
Oh, man. That's a tough one to recover from.

These are too damn funny. I am sitting here actually crying!!!!

(801): hey, what are you doing tonight?
(646): sleeping, g'night!
(801): but i wanted to see you :(
(646): sleeping! g'night!(801): i miss you!
(646): stop - you have a right hand - use it!

(519): It's pouring out. I am cold, wet, and miserable.... Kind of reminds me of our sleepover last night.

602): i just bought a vibrator and the cashier says "have fun with that." i didnt realise what he said so i responded "you too." and then he gave me his number...

Too good :D

(616): dude I went to cubs game with my mustache, aviators, and a hooded sweatshirt. Do you think it was irony or fate that there were four 17 year old girls in front of us?

Soooo been there....

(859): I ahte it when I peed a little on my shews. I got a litll bit on the automen in your room too.:/
(973): Tracy!! I don't have an ottoman in my room.
(859): Ohhh....do you have a dog shaped liek un automan?

this one brought tears to my eyes.

A lot of these are genuinely funny. But after reading them for a while I started to feel cheap, like we are all cheap. Maybe I just have too many memories of free drunken love messing up my life when I was younger :eek:

Back