rants & raves of the week

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear god, $1800 for a single-tap mini-kegerator??? I know things cost more around here, but that guy is out to lunch!

Personally, I think he forgot a decimal point :)

$18.00 seems more appropriate.

Or maybe he is trying to recover the cost of all of the beer that has been served out of it or coming up with the fine $$ for his last DUI.

Question for those who keg: What does he mean by this?? Seems fishy.
THESE ARE NO LONGER FOR SALE, ONLY THE 1/4 KEGORADOR ARE THE ONLY ONES AVAILABLE THAT CAN BE BOUGHT.

Yeah, that's about a joke. Maybe you pay extra for the training on how to use it. The one pictured there looks eerily similar to this one, and I thought this guy was smoking crack for asking 1/6th of the price.

Being kept in that hot storage facility with the CO2 tank laying on its side no doubt helped drive the cost up to $1,800. "Tino" needs to put the bong down. :rolleyes:

new rant of the day

I dont know why ur computer is not working or the printer is taking too long to print
so i walk over......why the f do you have browser windows open & it is in color that why it is taking too long

I like this statement :D

Will negotiate

You bet your bippy you will negotiate!

Dual%20tower%20Kegerator%20corny.jpg

You can get TWO of these ^ for what he is asking! LOL!!

Started in Columbia, now it's in Harford County...

Yeah, uh...not to mention the new Kenmore Kegerator goes for $650. I don't know who the bigger idiot is, the seller for asking that or the idiot with disposable income that buys it at that price.

Not insane if you actually get it. I had a buddy who would post his used computer equipment for stupid-high prices. If it didn't sell after a while, he'd repost a more reasonable price. Sometimes he got the high price. Caveat emptor.

Back