Pittsburgh Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin79

Reaction score
Hello fellow PA'ers,

Beem brewing for a a little over 2 years now but only have one buddy who is into the hobby (just starting out) I am looking for liked minds to talk to and advance my knowledge and share ideas. I'm originally from the Robinson Area but now live in by the Pittsburgh Airport (Hopewell). I'm looking into possibly joining a home brewers club around here. I've heard of TRUB and TRASH. Any members or anyone in general know more about joining one or both of these organizations?

Hey! Ive also been at it about two years and live in Robinson. I've been looking for someone go talk shop with too. I work Sundays and haven't been able to go to a TRASH meeting.

Another TRASH member from Pittsburgh here (Churchill area). I'be been brewing for almost four years now and just joined TRASH in 2014. You don't have to be a member to come to the meetings though. Come to the next meeting. Probably just a 30 minute drive for you. It really is a good time to share some brews and talk brewing.

Hey that's a Saturday! Nice! I will definitely be there. Thanks for the info Andy! Can't wait to meet everybody

Hey that's a Saturday! Nice! I will definitely be there. Thanks for the info Andy! Can't wait to meet everybody

That's great you can make it! Should be a good time. Bring some homebrew if you have any. We also use onlinebeerscores.com if you want one of our BJCP judges to give you real feedback on anything.

Ill make a note that we should make an effort to schedule more on Saturdays if possible. Or at least try to flip every other month.

Thanks for the replies guys! Looks like I should be able to make it! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Back