new to brewing Philadelphia PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjcrusader02

Reaction score
i am new to the hobby and my first batch is currently in the primary. everything went smooth ( until i pushed my drilled plug into the carboy and had to drill out my solid one. )
everything i have read so far is good information for me and i think it will help with my learning curve.

jim

Welcome to the boards fjcrusader02. Do you drive a Toyota, or is the fj another reference.

Lots of good info here-most important is to have patience and never dump a batch without consulting us here first.:mug:

fjcrusader02 said:
i am new to the hobby and my first batch is currently in the primary. everything went smooth ( until i pushed my drilled plug into the carboy and had to drill out my solid one. )
everything i have read so far is good information for me and i think it will help with my learning curve.

jim
Welcome to what may easily become your favorite obsession!

the FJ is from the high school i went to ( Father Judge their mascot the crusader and i graduated in 02 ) i have been using it for years and i remember it so i try not to change things that work.
i live in northeast philly near the betsy ross bridge
and being an obsession part i see that quickly becoming a reality

Back