Sunoco, fill tank get free growler fill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, the craft beer exchange at Sunoco rocks. Picked up a growler of Arrogant Bastard and Magic Hat #9 last weekend. They also had a nice selection of craft beer in bottles.

Heck, with all the Ohio, Pa, New York, Mass. people that are moving down here in droves every month I don't think the North would have a very good team on the field for the second half.

Hey, maybe we give them a month to get a**es back to their side of the field then we can start. You guyzes will have to leave the beer here at the Sunoco's though.

Pretty sure if you've been in the locker room for 147 years, you've forfeited.

Waiting for our uniforms to get cleaned, bullets for our muskets and Popcorn Sutton to rise from the grave and get us some White Lighting to the front line. Though I agree the sweet tea has slowed us down.

garbageman said:
Waiting for our uniforms to get cleaned, bullets for our muskets and Popcorn Sutton to rise from the grave and get us some White Lighting to the front line. Though I agree the sweet tea has slowed us down.

Best of luck to you. I'm sure the muskets will serve you well.

We upgraded to Blunderbusses loaded with used bottle caps and Paula Dean drop biscuits.

The sheer amount of fat and butter in her cooking alone is enough to wipe out any army. I hate her fake accent oh so much though, so hopefully she'll wipe herself out first.

But seriously, what's with all the civil war talk? I thought we were both being sarcastic. I'm really going to have to adopt the original practice of these boards and start coloring my sarcastic text green.

Back