who would you brew with?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy. He could figure out my water chemistry no problem.

ForumRunner_20131222_092746.jpg

Larry the cable guy, because he would be hilarious to sit on the deck and have a few beers with while brewing.

A German church musician/historian/author named Michael Praetorius. He lived the end of the 1500's and early 1600's, and his musical and editorial output was amazing. And he loved to brew beer as a hobby...just like many of us.

glenn514:mug:

President John Adams...dude drank Madeira and Ale every morning with breakfast and brewed his own in the barn...

Gangus Khan - He conquered half the world, I imagine that he would have some great stories after he had a couple of beers.

Babe Ruth. After a few beers, I'd hit him up for an autographed ball and bat.

He'd probably drink all my beer.

With two exceptions, it's like a sausage-fest in here. Where all the women at?

Ben Franklin, Sam Adams, George Washington are good choices but Yoop has centuries of brewing knowledge they didn't have lol

Where is Yooper? Normally if you say her name enough times she turns up. Kind of like Beetlejuice only not creepy.

Since I've already brewed with my father;
First choice - the Westvleteren Monks. Second - any Trappist brewers.
Third - Michael Jackson, I know he wasn't a brewer, but the guy knew his beer.

My grandfathers. I lost them both early in life. They were skilled craftsmen in different fields and also made a number of homemade goods (including wine and grappa).

Back