Any Plans on this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noodle23

Reaction score
So I getting ready to make a brew stand. And my idea is to have it set up on central pole that have three platforms for my boil, mash tun, and the final boil kettle.

i want them to swivel around so can stack them up and store it off to the side when not in use.

any body seen something like this they can link me to or think it might not be the best idea?

thanks guys

sounds a liot like the brewtree.com stands, or the Blichmann toptier stuff
tn_DSC00087.jpg

Toptier.jpg

Except that those things don't swivel as far as I know.

I don't think I've ever seen a DIY stand like that, though.

looking at those, I don't know if it matters whether you can swivel the platforms around or not. The base needs to be wide on it so that it doesn't tip, so the footprint wouldn't really get smaller if you rotated the platforms in a column.

Unless you make the legs fold up, too... :D

Thank You sir this is perfect it doesn't have to swivel that was brew partners idea i didn't think it wasn't that great of an idea

I like a single tier setup that rolls on castors, when your finished you stand on end in the corner of the garage stuff the kegs inside the frame done. I looked at building a brew tree style setup, I just could'nt deal with all that hot water up above my head using step stools or ladders, safety first!

Latest posts

Back