What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight's beer drinking is sponsored by @wesleys
Thanks again, best beer I've ever had with a twist off cap! ;)
View attachment 272980

Haha! Glad you like it. The twist off thing is a little annoying. Especially when they use them on some of their beer that's best to age. Not sure why they continue to do so. Twist offs can't possibly be cheaper than pry offs. Can they?

21st.jpg

After closing down the brewery (they close at 8 on Wednesdays, but stayed open til 9 tonight) I'm now home to have Five Guys for dinner and my Coffee Black IPA which I have, in keeping with the HIMYM theme, called Legen - wait for it - dary!

_DSC4345.jpg

Water.

Planning this summer's home improvement projects.

I need to raise the grade around half of my house near the foundation and add bushes with edging and rock. I also have to replace 3 sections of sidewalk that are falling apart.
Add a retaining wall along one side of the driveway since the idiot that lived here before me flattened the grade next to the sloped driveway to park his boat. Now the substrate is falling out from underneath the driveway. Also install french drains for all my downspouts and run sump pump discharge to a gravel well. And remove dirt behind the garage and replace with rock or cement.

That is just in one weekend. I'm going to be busy.

Water.

I need to raise the grade around half of my house near the foundation and add bushes with edging and rock. I also have to replace 3 sections of sidewalk that are falling apart.

Add a retaining wall along one side of the driveway since the idiot that lived here before me flattened the grade next to the sloped driveway to park his boat. Now the substrate is falling out from underneath the driveway. Also install french drains for all my downspouts and run sump pump discharge to a gravel well. And remove dirt behind the garage and replace with rock or cement.

tl;dr

Water.

have you ever been to Windom, MN? I have beer.:pipe:

Water.

Fire. Fire cleanses all.

You do have homeowners insurance, right?

Fire. Fire cleanses all.

You do have homeowners insurance, right?

The interior was recently renovated. It is all outside stuff to prepare it for it's eventual sale in a few years.

I also decided to coat the garage floor since I need to grind a new grade to it anyway.

Well, was about an hour away from finishing up paperwork and debating if a bill the full double or just 13 or 14 hours since I was working from home when I find out I am heading back in and staying till about four tomorrow afternoon. I have worked a lot of doubles... A few triples.... What do you call five consecutive shifts?

Water... Soon to be lots of coffee.

Back