What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. I went from having a good time to feeling like crap a few hours later. I survived, though. Had a great Thanksgiving. You?

It was busy but very good. I had to start smoking the turkey at the GF's parents that morning, had lunch with my side of the family at 1:30, then ate again with her parents at 4:30! Capped off the night back with my family drinking a bunch of wine and playing catch phrase :D It was good seeing everyone but too busy for a holiday IMO

Never had their black IPA but they make some good brews! We went to the brewery this summer and the only brew I didnt think was great was their hefe, pretty bland

Never had their hefe. Only the Black IPA and the Imperial Java Stout. Now I know to stay away from the hefe, hehe.

Now having a Gandhi-bot Clone 1.0. About halfway through the batch and excited to try 2.0. Should be bottling that this week, but hopefully tomorrow.

Thats awesome Clint! Congrats again! :D

Thanks fins it was really cool man. I was worried that I didn't have enough healthy yeast to get going with all that volume even with the starter we did the day before. I got a txt with this picture from the brewer this morning though and from the looks of the blowoff tube everything is going to be fine. :mug:

IMG_1690.jpg

Thanks fins it was really cool man. I was worried that I didn't have enough healthy yeast to get going with all that volume even with the starter we did the day before. I got a txt with this picture from the brewer this morning though and from the looks of the blowoff tube everything is going to be fine. :mug:

I'd Say so!:cross:

GBC 1.0 #2. I've got a decent buzz going now and I think I'm on the fast track to track to getting drunk tonight. :) I had to do an inordinate amount of corrections for that one little sentence (and this one) so I wonder how my sentences would look without any corrections. Haha.

GBC 1.0 #2. I've got a decent buzz going now and I think I'm on the fast track to track to getting drunk tonight. :) I had to do an inordinate amount of corrections for that one little sentence (and this one) so I wonder how my sentences would look without any corrections. Haha.

Only one way to find out!
More HB drunken mistake.

nukebrewer said:

I think it would be a good idea one evening for everyone to post exactly what they typed including what autocorrect erroneously corrects. It might get interesting. Especially as the beer intake increases. ;)

That's awesome, congrats again.

Whatever that yeast is, it seems to be doing the job.

Anyone else see 2 more pages on this thread that you can't get to? It says I'm on page 7156 of 7158 but I can't get to 7157 or 7158. I must be drunk...

I think it would be a good idea one evening for everyone to post exactly what they typed including what autocorrect erroneously corrects. It might get interesting. Especially as the beer intake increases. ;)
No one would understand anything i ever posted :tank:

I like that idea, it would be funny as hell. I vote for this Saturday night since I won't have to wake up early on Sunday to go hunting since stupid fooking CT thinks it should be illegal to hunt on Sundays.

Anyone else see 2 more pages on this thread that you can't get to? It says I'm on page 7156 of 7158 but I can't get to 7157 or 7158. I must be drunk...

Your only drunk if you click on the next page and return to this one and read all the post again and again more then twice ;)

drinking ska brews euphoria pale ale.. waiting to go to the brew shop and pick up some bourbon county. .. I saw it but could not buy it yet!!! he said they only have a few cases and needed to put it in the system still :mad::( nightmare!!!

drinking ska brews euphoria pale ale.. waiting to go to the brew shop and pick up some bourbon county. .. I saw it but could not buy it yet!!! he said they only have a few cases and needed to put it in the system still :mad::( nightmare!!!

That sucks. Maybe they were looking for a bribe?

I'm in.

I like that idea, it would be funny as hell. I vote for this Saturday night since I won't have to wake up early on Sunday to go hunting since stupid fooking CT thinks it should be illegal to hunt on Sundays.

Saturday works for me :D

Now working on a SN Celebration. No pic.

Remmy said:
Nah. Actually, now that I think about it, it was last Friday and not ON Turkey Day. I drank 3-4 beers, then smashed a growler of Gandhi, then drank a Founder's Harvest Ale and felt like I was going to fall over. Drank it all way too fast. My cousin had come from VA and stayed over my house with his family. I beat him in Tecmo twice. That'll teach 'em not to mess with the king of Tecmo. Been running Tecmo since the early 90s. Who wants some? Done with this cup of mango rum + juice. Just needed a quick buzz.
Eagles and score a TD every play with Randall! I can't b beat!!!!:)

Back