What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Port city Monumental IPA. Because it is made near me.

ForumRunner_20131122_190334.jpg

tyzippers said:
Drinking nothing while I wait for my plane to be deiced, watching my layover time disappear by the minute. :(

Haha!!! What an idiot!!

Just joking bro. Hope all goes well. Enjoy that 1st brewwhen u land.

image-2910708229.jpg

"Daddy's Cough Syrup" cream stout with my main man. Who just happens to be the inspiration for the name.

This tasted a lot less cloying and boozy/ much more "complex" the last time I had it. image-2279282299.jpg Then again, I think I was a lot less sober the last time I had it.

Guess I should've followed instructions:

image-59454383.jpg

jpeebs said:
"Daddy's Cough Syrup" cream stout with my main man. Who just happens to be the inspiration for the name.
Id keep my eye on that kid if I were you. He looks like he's after daddy's cough syrup!

DisturbdChemist said:
Having Wes kit sour ginger peach. Drinkable but not a combo I would pick. No flaws just the kit

Tomorrow is going to be epic

That's exactly how I felt about it. It's drinkable, but the ginger peach combo sounded better than it actually is. That's the only kit I ever bought, and it was only because shipping was free and it sounded interesting.

And I hate the fact that I can't go to that anniversary party at Petrol. My mouth waters reading the beer list.

tripplehazzard said:
Jubelale winter ale from Deschutes. Pretty good. I like goose island sixth day a whole lot more tho

I picked up one of each of those in a make your own sixer today.
I'm finally about to get started drankin for the evening.

DisturbdChemist said:
They might have them all but 3 was the only one they had cold they said. I just stop and got one didn't ask for the other.

I might be over there tomorrow evening. I so hope they have some 1 left.

Had the Guinness at the vfw for dinner and it is no where close to how I remember it, that **** tasted like water. Now home enjoying something amazing

image-1213124359.jpg

image-996855043.jpg

1fast636 said:
Had the Guinness at the vfw for dinner and it is no where close to how I remember it, that **** tasted like water. Now home enjoying something amazing

I love Jai Alai, but since they ramped up production, I haven't been able to get any less than 3 weeks old. 1st world problems. Still a great IPA.

Having Wes kit sour ginger peach. Drinkable but not a combo I would pick. No flaws just the kit

Tomorrow is going to be epic

Great line up! Hope you make it through all of them! (Although I think you're gonna get stuck on the cask pumpkin actor)

Drinking nothing while I wait for my plane to be deiced, watching my layover time disappear by the minute. :(

I hope you made it out in time man!

I figured you would be getting all "gourdy" by now. Just saying.

Ranger is still $12 for a 12 pack.

After I failed on it last weekend, I decided to make it a Thanksgiving beer ;)

mcbaumannerb said:
After I failed on it last weekend, I decided to make it a Thanksgiving beer ;)

"The hardest part is the waiting"-Tom Petty. 8) Sums up trading well.
I will say that I'm more interested in your reviews of the Saint Somewhere brews.

I might be over there tomorrow evening. I so hope they have some 1 left.

Hopefully. I'll drink some for you! It'll be a good time but the crowed will suck. I'm getting there early to snag rumpkin and and a few and chill or sneak out

Great line up! Hope you make it through all of them! (Although I think you're gonna get stuck on the cask pumpkin actor)

All of them will be a stretch which most are over 8%. I'll have the ones I want and hopefully do not get too drunk.

Hmmm, what to drink...

image-3973994123.jpg

image-1121720903.jpg

Not the most impressive selection chilled at the moment, but I'm just happy to have this beer fridge full again. It was starting to look pathetic.

WesleyS said:
Hmmm, what to drink...

Not the most impressive selection chilled at the moment, but I'm just happy to have this beer fridge full again. It was starting to look pathetic.

Looks good to me, except the Mango Magnifico, that one was hard for me to finish.
What's the waxed bottle? (Maybe foil topped)

Back