Brew stores in Bowling Green, KY?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in Louisville but do some work down in Glasgow and have not found anything in that area. I did find that the Liqueur Barns in Louisville sell grain, hops, kits, yeast and supply's and are about 15% cheaper than the beer and wine makers supply in Louisville. Might be worth a few phone calls to stumble into something.

There is a one of the liquor stores there has some brewing supplies.. i think it is the chucks off of 31 going north (if i remember right) near I65 and the corvette museum (i think there is a peurtos close also, but those are everywhere..) hope that helps..

I went to WKU, and now live near nashville, if you want to make the 45 min drive, there is a decent size homebrew store here... all seasons is the name.. off of 8th ave.

Thanks for the advice, I'm currently a student at Western and am from the Franklin, TN area so I've been to All Seasons a few times.

cool... I lived in franklin for 23 years, until i moved to spring hill..

Went to Centennial. 2002

I live in BG. No brew stores. VERY limited supply of stuff at the Chucks on Veteren's Memorial next to ethnic WalMart. Not to be confused with redneck WalMart by the mall. Anyway, they have almost nothing. Priming sugar. Irish moss. 1 or 2 kits. That's it. You're better off ordering from Brewmasters Warehouse. Just my .02.

Deacon

Back