Beer kit on groupon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregZuk

Reaction score
For any new brewers out there than still need a kit, groupon in Washington DC has a half price set from midwest homebrewing. it is $64 without shipping, comes with the bare basics plus a choice or 1 from 3 kits and a $25 coupon to use at their store comes with the shipment. figured someone might need some extra 6.5 gallon buckets and stuff.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/dc-ghd...dc-ghd-mm-midwest-hydroponic&p=2&c=deal_title

Greg

And I just bought my northern brewer deluxe starter kit on Monday . I was going to wait but couldn't wait any more. Oh well...

I bought it when advertised in Chicago and brewed with it yesterday. Very pleased with the deal.:)

You will still need sanitizer as it isn't in the kit.

Thanks for the heads up. was looking to add to my kit, and this will add nicely along with and extract kit and the $25 to boot is a great deal. Ordering that today.

I ordered one, but still need a pot and some other ends. Got $10 off for making it my first Groupon deal too.

which kit is included? Not finding the "essentials" kit. Brewing Basics kit does not include a carboy, 'Brewing Starter Kit' does include a glass carboy. I assume there is no glass carboy?

*** EDIT

I found it - it does NOT include the glass carboy, but it still seems like a good deal.

http://www.midwestsupplies.com/groupon-homebrewing.html

No carboy, but you can usually pick those up at your local shop for $30 - 40. I have all of this stuff already but ordered it anyway. Always good to have backups. With the extract kit + $25, you get the equipment for about $15 (+$12 shipping). I was going to buy another primary bucket anyway. SCORE!

Back