Concord - San Fransisco. I need an urgent favour to day.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larsen

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi

I'm in Denmark and a friend of mine is in San Fransico leaving tuesday at 1 pm.

She wants to carry a morebeer false bottom home for me, but i missed the shiping deadline with 30 minutes... arg.

So if one of you are going to San Fransisco from Concord, CA and could bring the packet from morebeer to her hotel at Stocton Street before 12 pm tuesday october 25 2011 I would bee extremely gratefull.

The equvalent false bottom cost aprox $400 in Denmark(!)

Hopes the best.

Lars

The other option would be from the Los Altos showroom to SF, or she can head to SF Brewcraft which used to carry the same false bottom.

What about a courier service? I'd do it but I can't swing it tonight and have to be at work at 6:30 tomorrow morning.

how much is shipping, i got a more beer right by me, southern california and would ship it for you if you pay for it all

Also, which false bottom are we talking about? Their kettle type or the one for round coolers?

Thanks for all your efforts, advice and help, but this time I was to late

SF Brewcraft did'nt have the false bottom in stock, unfortunately, so my friend left SF.

Thanks to kosmokramer for offering to ship for me, but i cheked UPS and the cheapest on their www interface was $208 then i have to add import tax and vat.

Thanks to mcarb for offering to do the driving. I know the drill, we all have to work so we can afford to buy all our toys.

I case you are curious i need the false bottom, to convert my Sabco Brew Magic Pro from 15 gal to 30 gal. I manage to get 2 (two!! ) chinesse made 30 gal stainless steel pots for $200 shipping included.

If you ever get to Copenhagen, let me know and I'll bee happy to serve you some cold danish homebrew.

Cheers

Back