Hello from Oklahoma...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SILENOS

Reaction score
Hi, everyone, from Oklahoma! I decided to register after lurking for some several weeks. Seems you have a rather civil group here. Most of my background is in my profile, if anyone is truly interested. I'm ready to participate, so , as the Brits say, Tally Ho! Cheers.

Greeting and welcome. I was born in Tulsa and gradually graduated from TU.

Retired?! Gee some guys have all the luck. So, what beers are you making, how long have you brewed. We want details man!

Brewpastor said:
Greeting and welcome. I was born in Tulsa and gradually graduated from TU.

Retired?! Gee some guys have all the luck. So, what beers are you making, how long have you brewed. We want details man!

Thank you for your courtesy BrewPastor. I have read may of your posts and find, unlike many, you don't have an "ax to grind". Yes I feel fortunate to be retired, although, I feel i am working harder than before.

I began brewing in my late 20's. I enjoy the hobby very much, although I am not sure it is really economical. But, what hobbies are? It's all about recreation, imho.

We are finishing off the heavy winter beer ( Scottish ales) and have, all told, 20 gallons of light helles lager coming along for lawnmower beer.

Again, thanks for the response. Cheers..

SILENOS said:
Hi, everyone, from Oklahoma! I decided to register after lurking for some several weeks. Seems you have a rather civil group here. Most of my background is in my profile, if anyone is truly interested. I'm ready to participate, so , as the Brits say, Tally Ho! Cheers.

Welcome neighbor to the North! We do try to keep thing civil here, yet spirited at times in the non-brewing sections. :)

Enjoy your stay, I hope you find it rewarding!

Always nice to see another member from Oklahoma! This forum is great. The people here are helpful and fun. Lots of good information, even for an experienced brewer likes yourself I would imagine. It sure has helped me out big time. Now back to your regularly scheduled brew. :mug:

SD

Welcome.
People are quite civil on here....which i found really weird at first. Im active on a number of other online forums so i am used to seeing rediculous bashing and idiotic posting. its a welcomed change :mug:

Back