The Women just keep coming

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MNBugeater

Reaction score
I thought I would share my good fortune with you all. Just the other I received an email from a beautiful woman wanting to meet me. Can you imagine my surprise? Its not everyday that women just fall into your lap so to speak. Here is her letter. Sorry so long, but I just couldn't resist sharing her genuine interest and passion. She even included her picture for me.

Hello man my new friend!

I understand, that you do not know me and I do not know you, but probably in the future all can change. All good always occurs in the future and I ask a few patience from you to read my letter up to the end. In the beginning I want to be presented you and to tell a little about my life. My name is Anastasia and to me it will be very pleasant, if you will name me so. Was born 34 years ago and all this time I live in Russia, in city of Kirov. Now I work as the seller in shop and I very much like my work as I every day communicate with many different people. My life goes in regular intervals and every day is similar on previous. I like my friends and love my family. Certainly the most important i want to found love and my the husband to be the happiest woman in the world. For all my life I could not meet the man to which I could trust completely and with which I would like to connect my life, but very much I want.
Several days ago I laid at home on a sofa and thought. Why I am lonely? Why I cannot find my special the man? Probably I have made nothing to be happy? Certainly I can be together with the man which I not love, to give birth to the child and simply to be mum, but to not be happy in the family, but I do not want it. I want to love the man and simply be happy to be with him. Also I have thought. Why to not try to get acquainted with the man from other country if I could not find my special man here in Russia? Now we live in 21 century and I know, that many people use the Internet and "Marriage agencies" to get acquainted with suitable the man in any point globe. I do not want to be lonely during my life or simply to sit and wait, when my love will come to me. I want to do itself my life happy and have found such marriage agency here in my city. I knew, that their help will be not free-of-charge, but they have asked the big sum of money from me.
Nevertheless I have thought and have decided to not be greedy this money, for the sake of my happiness and my love. Money - never can give to me of it. Probably my destiny to be with the man from other country? I do not know, but I want to try to know.
They gave to me yours E-mail and have told, that you also are interested to find the woman for a life. I think, that now you can understand, how my letter has come to you, could learn a little about my life and about me, but I do not know your desires and I ask to think. We can try to build serious relations or probably simply to be friends. If you do not have desire simply speak to me and I can understand. Nevertheless if I am interesting to you it would be very pleasant for me to learn also a little more about you and to receive your photos. I understand in computers not much, but I hope, that you also can receive my photos in this letter. Certainly appearance not the most important in the person both his private world and soul are of great value, but nevertheless it is more pleasant to receive the letter from the person and to see, how he looks. All this, that I wanted to tell to you and now I shall wait only your answer. Excuse, if I something have offended you in my letter or something has told not correctly, but understand, that I try it for the first time and I worry a little. Even if serious relations are not interesting to you or I am not pleasant, simply let to me know. Ok? bye bye

Tired of loneliness Anastasia

Not only does Anastasia want me, but this was soon followed by letters from Svetlana, Katarina, Catia, and Alexandria

;)

Lucky! All I ever get are big black angry dudes from Nigeria wanting to send me cashier's checks in the mail.

Sounds pretty cool to me. Just be sure it isn't a scam and don't give out any person info that could be used to steal from you. International love can and does work all the time. I know a bunch of people who ended up with foreign SO's.

I vote you should keep leading them on for a few more letters and see what there response is, then post it here. One of my friends did this and it was hilarious how ridiculous he was acting but they still pretended to be interested.

I hear there are a lot of Russian women looking to get out and come to the States. My one experience with this type of thing was with an Irish girl... pre-internet. We started penpal-ing, one thing led to another and I ended up going to visit her in Dublin. She turned out to be this half-Danish, half Irish, hot-as-crap model (just fashion/clothes). Those 2 weeks in Ireland were some of the best in my life.;)

pshawww....Russian Brides are old hat....Nigerian Loveslaves are all the rage these days.

I have a Nigeria Loveslave...do YOU have a Nigerian Loveslave?

Here's mine, Her names Dolores;

doris25.jpg

I had an entire thread on another forum detailing the back and forth communication...I mindf*cked the scammer so much I got NO scam emails for over a year...

It could.

Let's just say that the odds of winning the lottery are better, and I don't play that either...

I hear there are a lot of Russian women looking to get out and come to the States. My one experience with this type of thing was with an Irish girl... pre-internet. We started penpal-ing, one thing led to another and I ended up going to visit her in Dublin. She turned out to be this half-Danish, half Irish, hot-as-crap model (just fashion/clothes). Those 2 weeks in Ireland were some of the best in my life.;)

Yes, but did you meet her because she mailed letters to 2,000,000 total strangers? or you both contacted a mutual introduction service of sorts..

pshawww....Russian Brides are old hat....Nigerian Loveslaves are all the rage these days.

I have a Nigeria Loveslave...do YOU have a Nigerian Loveslave?

Here's mine, Her names Dolores;

doris25.jpg

I had an entire thread on another forum detailing the back and forth communication...I mindf*cked the scammer so much I got NO scam emails for over a year...

That's got to be the palest Nigerian on the planet...:confused:

That's got to be the palest Nigerian on the planet...:confused:

Yeah, well she's REALLY South African....

Hello,
Nice to hear from you my name doris caldwell,i think we need to know more about each other am originally from south africa,but i came here to Nigeria to meet my formal master who works at the American consuulate,but he has now been trasnfered to asia and since i found Nigeria to be a very interesting place i decided to stay back till i get another master whom i would move in with as a sex slave i am willing to have a master slave relationship,i am a sex slave willing to have a master to live in with who would dominate me sexually,i want a serious master and not internet sex commands.Let me know how sincere you are and if truly you would like to have a sex slave to satisfy your sexual desries,my pictures are attached to this mail.....hope to hear from you soon...........doris

Yes, but did you meet her because she mailed letters to 2,000,000 total strangers? or you both contacted a mutual introduction service of sorts..

It was all on the up-and-up. I was into Irish stuff at the time, in the military, and single. I responded to an add in a SoCal paper for international penpals. The girl I ended up with wasn't the one who placed the add, but a friend of one who did. She liked my picture so begged the other girl to give her my contact info and it took off from there. Thank God it turned out that way because when I met the girl in Ireland who posted the add, she "wasn't my type" to say the least.

I think you should respond to all of them. Let them all know that you are very interested and you would love to communicate with them. Then tell them that you are in danger of losing your computer and internet connection due to not being able to pay your bill. Ask them each for $50 to help pay the bill.:D

It was all on the up-and-up. I was into Irish stuff at the time, in the military, and single. I responded to an add in a SoCal paper for international penpals.

Which was my original point. International romance flourishes, but not usually via spam...

Back