How many gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bottled my first batch and then threw together another batch ... 1872 + 5 = 1877

ryser2k said:
I just did the math... since the inception of this thread, HBTers have mixed up an average of almost 10 gallons a day of apfelwein!

that's a bunch of AJ not going to small children around the country

So Ed what are you going to do for 2000 gallons? One thousand was changing the avatar back, i think that you could do better than that this time. ;)

Cheers:mug:

What gets to 2000 first: the gallons made or the posts in the "I love AW" thread? :D

Made my second on Saturday, used brown sugar and 2 cinn. sticks this time.

1936 +5 = 1941

1966 + 1 = 1967
making 1 gallon @ week right in the 1 gallon bottles
still haven't tried any yet

Just made 5 gallons the other day.....and "showed" a buddy how to make it...so 5 more gallons!!

1987+5= 1992

1992+5= 1997

2000 anybody? Who's it gonna be?!?!?!?

ryser2k said:
Haha, I knew Ed had the carboy full of apple juice all ready and waiting for 2000...

Yep, I missed the 1,000 mark, but was prepared to push us over the 2k mark. gonna make another batch this week as soon as I get my last carboy kegged. The last two carboys will be 3 months old when I keg them.

atxstanley came over to pick up my Son of Fermentation chiller and his friend tasted some of my Apfelwein. He was amazed at the difference and how much better mine was compared to his.

I told him, that what 4 month old Apfelwein tastes like. His never got past 5 weeks. :D

dang, missed it..:p

2002+6 = 2008

Only used one pound of corn sugar this time, last batch made me drunk way too fast. :ban:

98EXL said:
and the problem with that is????? :confused:

I don't remember the night past 10 o'clock , some how managed to call every person in my phone. Felt like crap for days, I like to be able to have 10 or so drinks through out the night and still be standing and and not blacked out. :)

Latest posts

Back