I Just Got A Job Offer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MultumInParvo

Reaction score
And I am excited about it!

I just finished up college this past December (graduated a semester early) and have been looking for a job since then. South East Michigan isn't the kindest job market (unemployment near 15%), especially for someone with very little experience. But, I was able to get an interview and did quite well in it and in the next two as well.

I just had my last interview yesterday and got a call this morning saying that I got it!:ban:

Pay isn't that high, hours are brutal, but hey, you have to learn somehow. Right?

Congratulations on many levels. First and foremost, finishing college. Secondly, getting a job in this state, let alone on the east side, with the high unemployment. Third, for getting a job that you are excited about, presumably a field you want to be in.

Also, congratulations on being an upstanding embassador to the "entitlement generation." Frustrating to see an entire generation of people who want everything handed to them, but you sir, seem to be the exception.

And I am excited about it!

I just finished up college this past December (graduated a semester early) and have been looking for a job since then. South East Michigan isn't the kindest job market (unemployment near 15%), especially for someone with very little experience. But, I was able to get an interview and did quite well in it and in the next two as well.

I just had my last interview yesterday and got a call this morning saying that I got it!:ban:

Pay isn't that high, hours are brutal, but hey, you have to learn somehow. Right?

Congrats.

I finished college last May and found a job. It was an entry level job that I was way overqualified for. However it did get me in the door and led to a promotion about 6 months later into a job that I really enjoy. I even get to use my degree.

Just remember to turn out really good work and it will all work out.

Back