CNN Video Rant

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 574

Dirty blonde
Reaction score
They have the crappiest streaming videos EVER. Get some friggen bandwidth ya buttheads! Or let google host it for you. I get better streams from BBC for gods sake.

Rant done.

They have the crappiest streaming videos EVER. Get some friggen bandwidth ya buttheads! Or let google host it for you. I get better streams from BBC for gods sake.

Rant done.

I fixed your rant for you. I hope you don't mind. :)

They have the crappiest streaming videos EVER

Ever seen one of thier vids? They suck worse than a razor-toothed doberman! They don't stream at all!! I've seen less jerky action watching a monkey with two dicks!! If I want to see some serious buffering, I'll lay my dead ass between two fat chicks and tell them I'm made of frigging chocolate!

Get some friggen bandwidth ya buttheads! Or let google host it for you

You cheap bastards! Ted turner is LOADED! Get him to take his twonk out and buy a server that at least serves better than a crack whore waitress with an aardark up her butt!

I get better streams from BBC for gods sake.

This is AMERICA for chrissake!! You are making us look STUPID! The frigging BBC can stream better that you! They are British! They are a bunch of wishy washy pencil necked sheep shaggers led by a retarded old lady!!....And even THEY stream better than you!!!

Get a grip you toad-faced gnat wankers and grow a pair!!

Who is your ISP? Just wondering because the CNN video was higher quality and smooth... and I've never had any issues with CNN videos. May be a route issue. If you're able, grab some traffic, figure out exactly where you're connecting with both videos, and run some traces.

Who is your ISP? Just wondering because the CNN video was higher quality and smooth... and I've never had any issues with CNN videos. May be a route issue. If you're able, grab some traffic, figure out exactly where you're connecting with both videos, and run some traces.

Very good bandwidth thru work via Verizon (no proxy). Home is DSL thru Qwest. Both sux. Dunno, other than I'm in a pissy mood and I've always gotten crap from them. Maybe its packet loss once it crosses over the Mississippi.

:cross:

Back