I'm the worlds luckiest person!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I was just checking my email, and so far today:

1. I've won the UK lottery
2. Someone unknown to me died and left me $100,000,000
3. My penis can be enlarged 200 times its original size
4. I can get pharmacy fresh drugs at blow out prices
5. I got a completely free stock tip that will net me $10,000 by tomorrow!
6. I got free round trip tickets anywhere in the world (with an *)
7. My refinancing has been approved (even though I don't have a mortgage)
8. I can get absolve my debt quickly and easily (even though I have none)
9. I can get a masters degree just by sending a few bucks! And my husband had to go to college for 6 years for it!
10. I got a great discount on printer cartridges that no one else can get!
11. I can get a genuine Coach handbag for $20!
12. I can make my girlfriend happier than ever before (see #3)
13. If I spoke Russian, I could understand the other 50 messages, but I think it's something good!

I've been just hitting delete like crazy, but according to my ISP he is switching to a new server with better spam filtering and it will probably get worse before it gets better. Some days it annoys the hell out of me. Today is one of those days.

I have this friend... that kind of needs 3.

Not me, of course, I have to have specially made pants.

Yeah, I checked my email this morning and apparently there are hundreds of girls in my area just waiting to fulfill my dirtiest fantasies. When I tell my GF about how much I'm in demand I think the balance of power may finally shift to me!!! Or not.......

cnbudz said:
Yeah, I checked my email this morning and apparently there are hundreds of girls in my area just waiting to fulfill my dirtiest fantasies. When I tell my GF about how much I'm in demand I think the balance of power may finally shift to me!!! Or not.......

Yeah, let us know how that works for you!

cnbudz said:

and CNBUDZ was never heard from again.....

I have three main email accounts. Two of them never get any spam, the one that boasts about its spam filtering yields 20-30 a day. Most of them seem to have derived from a financial site that at one point was fairly good. Still, it sounds like I'm doing better than many people. My business partner says she gets 200-300 spams a day.

cnbudz said:
Another gem that I got today..... For a nominal fee I can learn how to pray my debt away. And all this time I've been paying my bills like some kinda sucker....:D

wow that def sounds legit...

Back