mead for kids

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LT72884

Reaction score
Im looking for a easy mead recipe that kids can enjoy. It doesnt have to be sparkling. i have heard of ones that are just water and honey mixed.

If i go that route, what else is good to mix in that syrup? i have never made mead. My goal is to make it and then add it to rockstar or redbull or even gingerale.

thanks guys

That'll be sweet as hell, id pitch yeast and ferment it and then bring it to above 190, like maybe boiling, just be cautious and don't caramelize it too much, then it'll taste like mead w/o all that sugar and alcohol for them

That'll be sweet as hell, id pitch yeast and ferment it and then bring it to above 190, like maybe boiling, just be cautious and don't caramelize it too much, then it'll taste like mead w/o all that sugar and alcohol for them

lol. dang, maybe i should re look at this whole idea thing. haha. thanks for the tip

...why are you giving kids rockstars and red bulls?

i knew that was gonna bite me in the butt.hahaha I want the mead mixed with rockstar and redbull for me. i need to be clearer on that statement. sorry mate

The kids get the other stuff. I want to try mixing it with red bull and rockstar flovors to see what it tastes like.

thanks

""And why is this in the recipe database?""

thats googles fault. i searched for homemade quick and easy mead and it took me here for a new thread post.. lol.

Latest posts

Back