The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad Jump Back isn't on. That's probably our most popular IPA. The Middle Child is pouring solid still but it's, literally, the last keg we have from that batch. Stinger just came out but the others are more popular.

I'll make a commercial for all this artsy fartsy stuff, and sneak it into the queue at the station. Plus I'll make cascade pickles

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1471634014.267806.jpg

First ever birdie.

Pretty cool. I even had my buddy, the man in black, sign it.

Sean O'Malley? That fu(ker. There is a special place in hell for priests that fu(k around with golf scores.

Still standing by my birdie and a 98 for the round.

Post round beers tasting pretty good today.

Snowmen in August!?!??! Congrats Paulie.

FWIW, I've been 'golfing' for about ten years. I've probably golfed 4 times a year on average. Until last month I haven't golfed in three years. Today was the fourth time since the beginning of July.

I think I did pretty f'ing good today.

If you don't, GFY. I couldn't possibly care less.

FWIW, I've been 'golfing' for about ten years. I've probably golfed 4 times a year on average. Until last month I haven't golfed in three years. Today was the fourth time since the beginning of July.

I think I did pretty f'ing good today.

If you don't, GFY. I couldn't possibly care less.

Mini golfing?

Back