The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, hit the Bahamas in early February?

That's a ******* ignorant rookie mistake, and you just hate to see that.

The Spousal Unit and I have spent two weeks in the Caribbean for the last 19 years, usually right before High Season - which starts after Easter. We get much better rates on villas, air fare and car rentals, while still being on the cusp of the best weather and water temps.

And when we return, it's to Spring weather - and not 6 more weeks of Winter.

So, you see, we have our reasons.

But thanks for your concern...

Cheers!

It wasn't so much the timing as it was the destination. If you're flying down that way, why would you go to the Cleveland of the Caribbean (Bahamas) when St John is right there?

That's like saying, "i was gonna hit the fridge have a few amazing IPAs but this Miller High Life can had already been sitting on the table for a month... and it was easier than opening the fridge... so I went with the High Life"

Presumption, thy name is "Cape".

We did all of the British and American Virgins years ago.
Wonderful trips, especially the two weeks on St. John, definitely our favorite of the lot.

Downside to the Virgins is everyone goes there.
Our preferences evolved over the years to where seclusion is a key aspect.

On the Out Islands, you can have a world-class beach all to yourself for the whole day.

Morning swim was fabulous...

Cheers!

Wonderful trips, especially the two weeks on St. John, definitely our favorite of the lot.

On the Out Islands, you can have a world-class beach all to yourself for the whole day.

Cheers!

You're stupid

Cheers!

so what ur saying is your skinny dip was awesome. i hope your kahk got burnt

And now, on a side note. I was driving through CT over the weekend, and stopped at a bar right off of 84 called J. Timothy's, in Plainville.

Turns out that Larsons Finest Liquids is now doing some contract brewing with the big new Two Roads brewing Co in CT, and they had two different Larsons on tap. I had the Sippa Sunshine IPA, made with Citra hops. Damn fine beer, and I didn't have to go to Vermont for it.

Not that I'd be driving to the middle of CT for it either, but it was certainly a very nice surprise for a random pit stop.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming - Good Morning Massholes, now please GFY.

Survived my first rugby practice tonight. Joining this team is probably a stupider decision than going cod fishing with Paulie in January, but at least so far this is a lot more fun.

Back