• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seattle: Cornelius keg group buy: $25

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maho

Reaction score
This post to gauge the interest for a group buy of Cornelius Kegs from Kegconnection.

Currently Kegconnection.Com has an online offer for their "B" grade kegs: 4 kegs for 79.95.

If we order a minimum of 4sets (16 kegs) we get free shipping, so the price per keg is $20 (no salestax). I charge $5/keg for administration, time & risk.

Kegconnection.Com is a top-rated online store for Kegerator equipment. I have personally bought alot of stuff from them and has always been very happy with them. Kegs are their "B" grade and are as described on their website.

If you are interested send me an email with the amount of kegs you want to commit. If we reach above 16 kegs total I will send out emails to everybody confirming the commitment and complete the order.

I have posted this on Craigslist for the Seattle Region as well.
Once the kegs arrive they can be picked up in Kirkland (5pm-8pm) or Fremont (8am-4pm). Payment is in cash only and selection is based on first come first served ...

Thanks
Hommel Homebrew
[email protected]

You may want to order an O-ring set as well (additional $3 per keg).

If enough people are interested in buying the O-rings as well you can order them from McMaster-Carr for much cheaper and split them up. You can find the correctly sized O-ring part numbers in several places on here. Good luck.

Back