Good Deal or Not?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgt2000

Reaction score
Can you guys please let me know if $50 is a good price for this? Here's what I've been offered:

"One wort coil and some seltzer, about 30 + co2 cartridges, and some gel. Things not shown in the picture but included are: One container of Briess CBW Pure Malt Extract (3.3lbs), Package of Master Brew Bittering Hops (1oz), Corn Sugar ¾ cups Enough for five gallons,Master Brew Crushed Carapils Malt (12 oz), Royal English Light Malt extract (1lb) and finally Saaz hops, Nottingham brewers yeast, and a small bag of beer bottle caps."

An earlier version had a glass carboy included also, but I was out of town and now the carboys gone. please let me know what you guys think!

Well, if it's a copper IC, and the ingredients aren't too old, then yeah, it be a good deal. Sounds like a kit that he expanded on. Don't know what the gel is for, unless he's refering to finnings. The 30 CO2 cartridges can be used for remote kegging, if you have a kegging system set up. All in all, I'd take it if the ingredients were not out of date and I didn't already have a IC.

Tanks ol'grog! One question I have ...what do you mean by copper "IC"?

thanks again

Back