Budget Bar Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job. Will post some of mine soon. Back bar is complete and main bar is at around 75%

Nice work I know you said it was on a budget what was the final tally?
I am looking at a bar build and I have no idea what it will cost. This will give an idea.

About $400 but I already had cases of flooring staples, finish nails, brads, and pin nails so I would say somewhere around $475 if I had to buy all those.

Congrats on an excellent job! You should be very proud of yourself. I have enjoyed this thread and following your progress.

Cheers! :mug:

John

About $400 but I already had cases of flooring staples, finish nails, brads, and pin nails so I would say somewhere around $475 if I had to buy all those.

Thanks for this post it was great!!
Prices will be slightly higher up here in Canada because they always are. Maybe its the snow or something ;-)
At least its a jumping off point.

Thanks for this post it was great!!
Prices will be slightly higher up here in Canada because they always are. Maybe its the snow or something ;-)
At least its a jumping off point.

PM me if you want some Canadian info. Just built this back bar and am about 75% into the main bar. Will open my own thread on this soon.

DSC06062.jpg

DSC06146.jpg

DSC06143.jpg

Back