• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sanke couplers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old_mil_guy

Reaction score
Anyone interested in used Sanke domestic couplers? Have co2 input, beer output, relief? $20 plus shipping? Should fit in flat rate box.

Don't know how many the OP has, but when he runs out I just came across two I can sell for the same. I won't even post pics of mine until Old_mil_guy sells all. Not trying to step on anyone's toes, just offering in case there's more demand than supply.

I'm not worried about any stepping on toes. I'm looking to sell one or two of these. I've got a red, white and black handle. Probably won't fit in one box. I haven't used them. I have a bud, miller and coors keg here so let me know if your interested and I'll make sure they fit. I can't do paypal or anything. I'd just verify the shipping and mail it after I get your check.

0307121119a.jpg

This may be a dumb question...but these allow you to run a sanke keg through a corney setup or are they just the standard sanke keg taps?

Just a tap for co2 system but you could push beer from a sanke keg into whatever you connect hose to?

Old_mil_guy said:
I can't do paypal or anything. I'd just verify the shipping and mail it after I get your check.

You might be a stand up guy, but my first rule of online shopping is never send cash, check or money order. Way to easy to get burned. Always use a payment service.

Btw can you cash a 60,000 dollar check for me and I will give you 40% of it just for cashing it. Thanks...

That's cool.

You might be a stand up guy, but my first rule of online shopping is never send cash, check or money order. Way to easy to get burned. Always use a payment service.

Btw can you cash a 60,000 dollar check for me and I will give you 40% of it just for cashing it. Thanks...

Back