Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale--WHEN???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
When does this get released? I know it is around this time of year. I recall drinking it on Thanksgiving last year, but i know it came out a bit befor ethat. Anyone have the scoop on when we can expect it? I'm snagging like 3 cases this year and not drinking anything else until it can't be found anymore. :rockin:

This beer is #2 in my top 5.

So, any ideas?

Not sure about SNCA, but I am sitting here drinking my first Pyramid SnowCap of the season.

:D

I finally made it to Total Wine yesterday and picked up a six pack ... I must say, that s&*t is good. Can't wait to get back up there and get more.

The Dude abides ....

Jimi

dantodd said:
SNCA is at costco around here at $22/case.

Anyone have a link to a decent clone?

Post # 7 has the recipe we came up with. Later in the thread you can see a pic comparing the real thing against my clone and a description. I would not change anything in the recipe honestly--the only reason mine came out sweeter is cause I racked it too early.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4788

Thanks Dude,

Sounds like a great first AG batch....

Now I have to pick up a sink supply hose and a cooler!

It's been a long time since I've had this beer and I don't remember it. I figured I'd never find it here in Decatur, but lo and behold the only decent store in town has some. $7.99 a sixer.

So that and Goose Island's Christmas Ale are on the menu for tonight. :rockin:

Ize

Back