I'm going to beer school tomorrow!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryC

Reaction score
My LHBS (Home Brew Mart) holds occasional brewing classes and tomorrow night I will be attending one. Should be a lot of fun, good info and of course since they share their space with Ballast Point Brewery, there should be excellent refreshments :mug:

Sounds great. I think the class I enjoyed the most was an off-taste seminar at OSU that was part of the BJCP training. I just attended the seminar and it was surprising how 'off' I was on some flavors. There were a few I couldn't taste, also.

Nice! Are they offering other events like this? I live in SD and can't make it tonight but would like to attend a "beer school" another time.

I learned in a similar class. For me this helped a lot more than just reading the books. Now the books make more sense.

Huh, I haven't really thought about that. I'll have to check for some classes when I get home. Sounds like a bunch of fun.

Back