• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Used Sankey 50L Keg in good condition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fredGSX

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just came back from the scrap yard in DE, posted in the for sale section. I had purchused 5 used, but in good condition kegs from the scrap yard. When I got home I realized that the kegs were 50L and not 58.6L.:cross: I bought an extra "just in case" , really for a mash tun, and I am putting that up for sale. I paid $24.00 for it, so if you come pick it up you can have it for $24.00, the 3 hour drive is on me, lol. :rockin:

I also picked up 2 more for a memeber on the board, but don't know yet if he still wants them, so I might have a total of 3 kegs.

I am located in York, PA. Let me know if you are interested, thanks!

Pending the sale of the 2, I will also post pictures, of the 1 left or all 3. I am letting him choose which ones he wants first.

I will also be at the MD Microbrewery Festival tomorrow if you would like to meet me there.

Back