blood cleaner used to cure the hang over?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
makes sense i mean hell all anastisa is a barbituate which puts you into an unconsious state, and we all know alcohol is exactally that.

Cheers

Almost completely unrelated, but I used to know a couple of corpsmen who would drain a bag of saline each into their veins the morning after. They swore it was an instant cure.

nothing like thinning the blood. wonder if they did the saline to cure the dehydration symptoms? can you imagine at the bar being able to take a shot after being trashed and by the time you reach your car your good to go?

Almost completely unrelated, but I used to know a couple of corpsmen who would drain a bag of saline each into their veins the morning after. They swore it was an instant cure.

Absolutely great hangover cure. That said, people might think you have an drinking problem if they find out why you're absconding from hospitals with bags of IV Saline. Just sayin'. ;)

yeah the saline helps pretty good. Done that at work a few times. sometimes you can get a doc to add a multivitamin also. Good to go!

Back