08-08-08 Russian Imperial Stout Exchange

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice stats. I got the double whammy. Stiffed on one beer and no reivews. Do I get some kind of prize? Lol. Just kidding; It's all good.

Just racked another 8-8-8 theother day. Excellent beer.

I still have a couple of bottles. At some point in time, I'll head into Westlake and give you a bottle.

I'm still out there willing to accept beer for reviews. Send em' my way.

I think I have a total of two each of 12 and 24 oz bottles of RIS left. Looking forward to a sampling at the one year point.

Crap! I suck! I apologize to everyone involved. I've still got all three beers that I received.
Fact is, I hate reviewing beer. I mean, I like drinking beer, but I hate trying to come up with the words to describe how I feel about a specific beer. Maybe I'll get better at that one of these days.
Anyway, I really do appreciate those who have sent me beer and I'll try to get those reviews out soon. Maybe I'll even get one done tonight.

I was late to the party, so my RIS is still in secondary. I plan on oaking it. I'll let you know how it turns out.

I plan on re-brewing this over the holiday break, and will probably oak it at the same time as I oak my Barleywine in the keg. (Buy one package, prepare the oak all at once, and then just split into two steeping bags. :) )

I belive Pseudo-Chef oaked his??? (That might've just been the IPA though. I forget, it's been a few months!)

Latest posts

Back