Pliny the Elder....not as good as it use to be

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
428603_10150720162812146_534937145_11612642_1519601872_n.jpg

Ya... I dont joke around...

That's awsome glad to see another drake guy, my fav is 1500 pale ale or denogginizer I say if you want good pliny or fresh beer nothin beats homebrewed just brew your own pliny

I'm bias being that I live just a few minutes out of Santa rosa, but both of the Plineys are great IMO you really can't get better than a brewery fresh Pliney on tap....or supplication but that's another thread

Your near bear republic and kern too you bastardo guess your living the good life

Here in N.Cal just a 2 hour drive will get you to any of the following,

Russian River, Rouge (brewpub), Bear Republic, Lagunitas, Moylans, Drakes, Sierra Nevada, Pyramid, Trumor, Heretic (the Brewing newworks own), Concord brewing, the soon to be Altamont brewing, EJ Phair, Buffalo Bills Organic Brewing & about 10-15 more micros. Not to mention the larger Gordon B. and Budpisser. Add that with some of the best wineries in the world (Napa Vally & Livermore).

Ya, us N.California guys are a bit lucky...

You *****, I just have bootlegers, the breury, ballist point, green flash, karl strauss, stone brewing, lost abbey, pizza port, ale smith, coronado, but I'm still jealous

You *****, I just have bootlegers, the breury, ballist point, green flash, karl strauss, stone brewing, lost abbey, pizza port, ale smith, coronado, but I'm still jealous

Green Flash IPA & Stone Ruination are in my top 5 Favorite beers. At least we have Firestone in the middle...

Allright truce I do love firestone pale ale usually get it when I go to cheesecake factory

Back