New bigger equipment: Stout Tanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So have you used that monster system yet? And how long does it take to drink all that brew?

You must be the most popular classmate in dental school!!! :tank:

There are about 10 or so of us that brew, I've only done one 15 gal and one 20gal batch on it so far, the second batch was a pale ale and went much smoother for the most part, on the first batch which was a wheat the hoprocket clogged up because it was my first time using it in-line from the BK to the chiller and I didn't know until later that they redesigned one of the screens inside of it because, well, the original screen didn't allow it to work well, so I ended up dumping the 4 oz of whole leaf hops in the fermenter instead...ended up being way way way too much dry hopping and, i gave it a couple months but it ended up being a dumper because although it was drinkable it was odd and not what I wanted so I dumped the really hoppy wheat because I needed the fridge space for the pale ale

Back