Favorite Zombie Movie?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arturo7

Reaction score
In honor of the zombie quiz, what's your favorite zombie flick?

Bubba Ho-Tep.
Bruce Campbell plays an old, forgotten Elvis in a nursing home with a zombie problem.

Well now, that's a tough one, I have to break it down into 3 categories

Favourite Classic Zombie Movie: Night of the living dead

Favourite Recent Zombie Movie: 28 Days Later

Favourite Comedy Zombie Movie: Shaun of The Dead

EvilTOJ said:

Let's be honest about this if a zombie infection were to break out YES a zombie could theoretically run. Think about this, zombies are dead, but rigormortis doesn't set in right away, which is the reason dead zombies are so slow. So, for a while after they become zombies they could run, then once dead for a while they'd slow down because of stiffened muscles. Also, after a while the bodies would continue to decompose, would they not? And, quite frankly i hate the notion that "Zombies don't eat because they need food." because if they are under the control of a brain virus that created them would not the virus want to continue to exist in said body. Once a body is dead it decays mainly because their systems stop so they would need sustenance to maintain their corpse.

Is it just me or does anyone else have an in case of Zombie Outbreak Plan?

i think way too much about this stuff, then again i'd love a zombie attack to break out here, i think it'd be kinda fun.

Anyway, Evil Dead can't really count because they aren't zombies, Evil took over the bodies. Otherwise i would vote for it. and bubba ho-tep was a mummy not a zombie.

As for zombie movies i can't think of a bad one really, i think all have had their merits and down sides.

PeteOz77 said:

PeteOz stole my answer, so I'm just gonna quote him. :)

28 Days Later or Romero's Dawn of the Dead.

I agree, tough question...
Mine are,

Classic-Dawn of the dead (Original)

Recent-Grindhouse-"Planet Terror"

Comedy-Army of Darkness....gotta one it up for Bruce C.

oh and by the way, zombies don't eat because they need food and they aren't under control of a brain virus.

Zombies eat because they are trying to satisfy their bloodlust, not because they are hungry

I liked the Dawn of the Dead remake and all the Resident Evil movies. Those damned video games scared the crap out of me! And yes, I have a bugout plan in case the Zombpocalypse happens as well.

Back