Free Samples

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talleymonster

Reaction score
SWMB has really gotten into clipping coupons and free samplesletely. At first I thogh it was kinda gay, but now I see that it makes a difference and you can save a lot of money with coupons. We are always getting free samples of all kinds of products in the mail. She found this one the other day. It's a free sample of One Step and Straight A.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]HomeBrewer Samples[/FONT]

wild said:
You can also get a free sample of Petro Gel here.

OK, glad I read through it's entire description of uses!!
Had me a little......stunned at first!:eek:
lmao.gif

Hi guys,

I have had problems with my host for quite some time and this is now the third time that I have gotten a "heads-up" from a homebrew forum member letting me know that the lack of sampling was going on (thanks a lot, Bruce)... I suppose I should have known because I haven't received any sample requests for quite some time, but I've moved, started work in a new place <continue to insert excuses here>.

I'm really sorry you guys have not gotten your samples. PLEASE give me another chance. Send me your name and address and I'll get my sample guy to get those out to you.

If you have any questions or concerns, give me a call (phone number on the site) or contact me via email ([email protected]). And please use that email to send me your sample requests. Feel free to spread it around for that purpose. I wouldn't be offering them if I didn't think that you guys would like it.

Again, apologies, and thanks,

Rick Theiner
LOGIC, Inc.
Makers of Straight-A and One Step

P.S. The last two times this happened was a security loophole in the script for the sample page. The host simply shut it down rather than let me know that there was an issue, and I'm betting that's what's going on again.

I just filled out the form myself.

Seems like an interesting product.

If I like... I buy (would be nice if the local HBS carries the prodcut).

Jonathan

Back