• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hops For Sale or Trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millerhill

Reaction score
Need to move some hops (they are for sale or trade).
I have 10 pounds of Cascade and 10 pounds of Nugget.
These were grown on a pilot project in Northern Michigan.
They have been dried and packed in air tight bags.
Please make offer, otherwise they will go to waste.

If interested in buying, please contact me by email (I am new to this forum and having trouble with post/threads/replies etc)

[email protected]

Thanks!

If there is any cascade left I'll take it. I have alot of nugget so just let me know about the casscade if you would.
Thanks.
If you're interested I would trade 5 pounds (20# total) of Baird crystal malt C15°, 40°, 80° & 120° for 2.5pounds of cascade or something to that effect.

Millerhill:

Got my hops today, the nuggets are very moldy and damp - they smell sour. Also, these are in ziplocks, which are not air tight. I would like a refund on these please

I too received my hop order today - 2 pounds of cascade and 2 pounds of nugget. NONE of them are useable. They are ALL moldy and smell HORRIBLE.

:mad:

I e-mailed millerhill and he replied very quickly to my e-mail and instantly refunded me though Paypal (my original payment method)

I applaud millerhill's communication and quick fix! Thank you.

It makes the disappointment of not having the hops a lot easier to take.
:mug:

Hopefully you guys can get this straightened around for next year. Seems like they were not properly or completely dried this time.

I got my 2# of cascade, they're fine, looks like basic home grown hops. They too were not completly dry so I had spread them on a screen and let them dry but they smell ok and no mold.

Problem with my refund: only refunded for cost of hops, not for shipping. Please refund 5 dollars for shipping bad hops. Thanks

Back