WOMEN, I clean it yesterday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renshaw

Reaction score
I was wondering how often you hear.. I just cleaned that yesterday!
When ever you make a mess..

On a serious note, How often have they really cleaned it... :p

All the time! I usualy reply, "yes and now I am making a mess, you cant expect me to stop my hobbies just because you cleaned." Seriously why bother cleaning when I am just going to mess it up again.

I don't hear that too often! But I must say that when I used to brew in the kitchen, it was cleaner after I was done than when I started! I usually would spill sticky wort, which would require mopping the floor. I'd also boilover, so I'd have to use oxiclean on the stove, so that it was sparkling when I was done. I would clean the sinks and counters well, for my sanitized equipment.

Now that I don't brew in the kitchen, I actually have to clean it "on purpose!" :D

I would think my girlfriend would love when i brew because when im done its spotless.First you need a clean kitchen to work from then you have to througly clean all your equipement and if you dont mop your sticky flooor then well, your just a dick. Hell, i even use my sanitizer to mop my bathrooms when done, why waste sanitizer?She should be happy.

I scold my girlfriend when she starts cleaning my house. She has her own house to clean, she shouldn't have to clean mine. I do it when I get time.

I don't hear that too often! But I must say that when I used to brew in the kitchen, it was cleaner after I was done than when I started! I usually would spill sticky wort, which would require mopping the floor. I'd also boilover, so I'd have to use oxiclean on the stove, so that it was sparkling when I was done. I would clean the sinks and counters well, for my sanitized equipment.

Now that I don't brew in the kitchen, I actually have to clean it "on purpose!" :D

Agreed to this. While I brew outside now I still somehow find a way to leave a spigot open everytime I brew, bottle or transfer. So I either spil wort, sanitizer or just plain water. Which menas the floor gets mopped. Of course the counters get cleaned.

I hear this all the time. I love living with her, because she is always keeping the house clean and up to date.

However, what drives me absolutely bats**t crazy is the stainless steel fridge. If I have a little bit of food or residue on some of my fingers, I usually use my pinky to open the fridge. She complains *every other day* about how there is a microscopic speck of stuck on food on the back side of the handle, and then I get to hear the whining, and complaining (blowing it all way out of proportion also) about how there is food "all over the fridge"

The same thing goes for the counters. We have granite countertops. You cannot see the water spot unless you look at it on the right angle.

I love her, the house is always clean, but man the SMALLEST things are SO annoying!!

I hear this all the time. I love living with her, because she is always keeping the house clean and up to date.

However, what drives me absolutely bats**t crazy is the stainless steel fridge. If I have a little bit of food or residue on some of my fingers, I usually use my pinky to open the fridge. She complains *every other day* about how there is a microscopic speck of stuck on food on the back side of the handle, and then I get to hear the whining, and complaining (blowing it all way out of proportion also) about how there is food "all over the fridge"

The same thing goes for the counters. We have granite countertops. You cannot see the water spot unless you look at it on the right angle.

I love her, the house is always clean, but man the SMALLEST things are SO annoying!!

You have a compulsive one on your hands. Hope you have a thick skin........

Yeah. You gotta accomodate her needs,then maybe you will get your needs taken care of otherwise it will suck,just part of the package man.Suck it up and humble yourself.

Honestly, I dont clean dick. SWMBO is borderline OCD so everything is in its place. She asks me when I plan on bottling in the kitchen so she can clean the floor the next day.

When I used to brew in the kitchen, I would clean up afterwards, but thats just being nice.

Exactly. For me, brewday and bottling day are when the floor gets mopped, and the sink and stovetop get a good scrubbing.

Back