I should be a clock watcher

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bethlehembrewer

Reaction score
So im sitting here in my office, thinking about the end of the day. Im not a clock watcher but do occasionally look at it. I also like the end of the day because I get to go home!! Yippee.

Im sitting here thinking its 4pm and dreaming about going home in 1 hour. This is 2 seconds ago. I decide to look and notice its 5pm. I was about to stay here for another hour! WTF Total mental lapse.

Anyone ever done this before??

Not really, I have no problem figuring out when it's time to go home.

Are you still there? Go HOME!!!!

Never had a problem knowing when it's time to go home. My office is right by the exit so I see when people are leaving.... but yeah, there are days when I watch the clock and then there are days when I don't notice how late it is.

Even better... Go to bed wake in the middle of the night / next morning... Look at the clock and it's just gone midnight or 1am or something and you get to go back to sleep for "another" night...

Well I left right after I posted that. Now I am relaxing comfortably with a HB about to make some burgers.

RMCK, I have woken up and thought I slept through whole days but not done what you mentions

Shame, feeling like you just got two nights sleep in one night is a great feeling... Of course every now and again you get the reverse.. That dreaded night you go to bed, blink and realise it's time to get up...

or when you dream that you are still awake and then wake up in the morning not knowing what is real or not. I had that for a whole week once. Totally screwed with my head. ...working too hard and not enough sleep!

Sometimes when I'm surfing BHT I forget what time it is. The purchasing person next door leaves at the same time I do, so I always get the wake up call. Except sometimes she leaves early to Dr. Appt or something, and I get excited and go to shut off the computer and realize it's only 2:30 or so... Damn...

or when you dream that you are still awake and then wake up in the morning not knowing what is real or not. I had that for a whole week once. Totally screwed with my head. ...working too hard and not enough sleep!

I hate those type of dreams. I had a dream within a dream once where my alarm clock kept getting reset and I didn't know what time it was. When I finally woke up for real I was so exhausted it was ridiculous.

One time I dreamed my wife got up for work and I was still in bed and found that I could perform oral sex on my self. It was so realistic. Then I woke up and found out it was just a dream. I was bummed out for days.

One time I dreamed my wife got up for work and I was still in bed and found that I could perform oral sex on my self. It was so realistic. Then I woke up and found out it was just a dream. I was bummed out for days.

Thanks for sharing, Homer. That paints one hell of a picture. :D

yes, but we resolved that problem.

i had about 5 beers on tap there yesterday. 2 do not have taps as they are waiting to be bottled and/or consumed at a different date. 2 have taps and are free to drink (a small basically free "peasant" beer, and an amber ale that is good but i just made to use leftover ingredients.) i stopped by yesterday and picked up #5 so i could take it home.

it's a great dunkelweizen...very tasty...and i didn't want it all to go to waste getting consumed at room temperature. it's now sitting in my keg fridge and i'll have some when i get home.

basically, as often as i brew, there will always be something on tap at all locations, but they know not to drink it if the tap is off. also, whenever i run out at home, i can stop by the compound and grab whatever keg i'd like and leave them whatever i'd like. ya know, cuz they're mine :D

Sometimes when I'm surfing BHT I forget what time it is. The purchasing person next door leaves at the same time I do, so I always get the wake up call. Except sometimes she leaves early to Dr. Appt or something, and I get excited and go to shut off the computer and realize it's only 2:30 or so... Damn...

Thats the main reason the whole thing happened, ha.

Back