Tap Handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, I like the sticks that hold the baseball and moose up.

Thanks. The baseball was a foul ball catch at a Houston Astros game. I got the Moose off of ebay for my Moose Drool Brown Ale clone. The handles are 8" table legs from lowes that I stained and finished with gloss polyurethene. The Moose and the baseball are attached with a dowel and gorilla glue. The tap handles have a 3/8" 16 nut to attach to tap.

Thanks. The baseball was a foul ball catch at a Houston Astros game. I got the Moose off of ebay for my Moose Drool Brown Ale clone. The handles are 8" table legs from lowes that I stained and finished with gloss polyurethene. The Moose and the baseball are attached with a dowel and gorilla glue. The tap handles have a 3/8" 16 nut to attach to tap.

Very nice work.

Nice work! The baseball tap handle is pretty sweet. The moose drool inspiration cracks me up. I live an hr away from Big Sky Brewery. Locals don't like moose drool, only out of staters. When I went to college at Wash St I loved it. I moved to Montana and now I can't stand it. As a hunter, I do think the moose tap is cool.

Latest posts

Back