• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blichmann therminator, hopblocker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dogfish

Reaction score
I bought this a few months back and attempted to use it twice without a wort pump, I'll stick with my trusted immersion chiller. $160.00 shipped. I also have a Blichmann hopblocker bought at the same time, again I'll stick with my 5 gallon paint strainers, maybe someone will have better luck with these. $40.00 shipped. I can send pics if you would like, didn't see the need, I'm sure you know what they look like. Thanks

Intrested if you still have them.

Mike

I bought this a few months back and attempted to use it twice without a wort pump, I'll stick with my trusted immersion chiller. $160.00 shipped. I also have a Blichmann hopblocker bought at the same time, again I'll stick with my 5 gallon paint strainers, maybe someone will have better luck with these. $40.00 shipped. I can send pics if you would like, didn't see the need, I'm sure you know what they look like. Thanks

Back