• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I have two Ventmatic SS faucets to trade for two 425SS faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonW

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have two beautiful SS Ventmatic forward seal faucets that I would like to trade for two Perlick 425SS faucets. They are used but in excellent condition. My current setup has 6 425SS faucets and I'd like to expand to 8, but I'd like them all the same.

As hard as 425SS's are to get, the Ventmatic's are probably harder, so this would be an even trade.

Please do not suggest any alternate faucets in trade. 425SS's must be just like the one pictured below with the Ventmatics.

ventmatic_425ss_faucets.jpg

(Smearing in image is from light reflections, there is nothing wrong with the finish of the faucets. I can take better pics if needed. I also expect to see pics of what your 425's look like).

Latest posts

Back