Kegbot Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airking

Reaction score
Has anybody here seen this before? It is a linux based computer control for your kegerator. Look around their website, it is amazing what a little know-how and time can do.

Seems like a great way to control access to your kegs. Not only can you control access but you can track consumption, and it even has a BAC estimator (with dubious accuracy I imagine).Anyhow, thought this might interest the techies in the crowd.

I was able to download a video of the inventor explaining his prototype. The video also has a tour of the Anchor Steam brewery with the owner/brewmaster, and a rudimentary home brewing segment at the end. All in all, pretty cool stuff.

Here's a link to the video . You'll need a torrent program (like Azureus ) to download it.

I've been lurking for a while getting some great advice and thought I better post something of value (marginal value?). I haven't taken the leap into home brewing as I don't have a great spot to set up at.

So, I'll keep mooching info. from the group and hopefully one day I'll be able to provide something of real substance. ;)

Back