Grain Group Buy - Mid Hudson Valley, NY, CT Round#2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aha. My mill has 3/8 shaft but it's coupled to a gear motor. Seems like it works just fine.

My issue is its a fixed gap, so I have been double milling. Been looking to upgrade, so I'm just making notes...

I may be interested in purchasing a bag or two. I am in New Haven, CT and could drive somewhere in CT to pickup either in the evening or on the weekend. This would be my first group buy so sorry I am not 100% clear on how this works.
Thank you

The last guy emailed me to say he is just waiting for his paypal balance to clear, hoping to see the last payment tonight or tomorrow.

everyone has paid up. the order has been placed and is scheduled for delivery this Friday 9/28.

Please ensure that if you are not picking up your own sacks that the person picking up your sacks is aware of it.

I will be picking up for:
brad88
fpweeks
murgala

Brewskerdoo, Please let me know when and where would you like to me pick up my grains. Again thank you very much for getting these bags all the way... Cheers

Thanks to all who were involved with setting this buy up and helping to transport. I could not imagine a smoother transaction.

:mug:

Yes this one went very smooth. Thanks to those who helped make that happen.

Ill probably open a new buy December / January timeframe.

Thank you k47k and Poombah for organizing and taking delivery. I thought it went very well. I look forward to the next buy.

Tom

Probably late winter for the next buy, unless there is sufficient interest to do one before then.

Back