• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Kal-style E-rig Control Panel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maltose

Reaction score
I'm parting out my brewery (or selling as a whole set--PM me) so here are a few shots of my control panel. I used Kal's as a guide and it has been powering my 2x5500W EHERMS. It features 3 Auber PID's and an Auber timer with integrated alarm. The RTD cables (sold separately) connect to the panel via XLR cables and the pumps and elements have NEMA twist lock connections on the bottom. Most of this stuff is found in Kal's, but shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

$1200 OBO

final.jpg

165721_876910083079_7805721_48006503_6938743_n.jpg

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq21/alpinem3/Brewery Photos/photo2.jpg

Here's a shot of the panel after assembly and installation. Also a shot of a custom inline aeration system with inline sight glass and RTD probe.

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

Back