Home Brewery Name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoisufnoC

Reaction score
Just for grins I was thinking of coming up with a home brewery name. Maybe some day in life I could make a real brewery out of it, but right now its just something fun to put on labels for bottles and whatever. At first I thought of using something that goes along with my username on here, since I use it every where, and its my email address, and i already own www.noisufnoc.com. Best I could come up with is Confusion Brewing, but I dont like the sound of it. My last name is Walker, and a friend of mine suggested Crooked Walker Brewing since it "Could refer to the owner's questionable character, or the state his beer puts you in." and I thought it was catchy.

What do you guys think? And for those who have come up with names, where did they come from?

I like Crooked Walker Brewing!

I call my little endeavor B.O.M.B. after a little episode where I wrenched my back picking up a full carboy. I yelped "Ow!, I'm a broken old man!" and Broken Old Man Brewing was born.

I like Crooked Walker Brewing!

I call my little endeavor B.O.M.B. after a little episode where I wrenched my back picking up a full carboy. I yelped "Ow!, I'm a broken old man!" and Broken Old Man Brewing was born.

I like it!

I think I owe my buddy a 6-er or something for the idea. :mug:

Latest posts

Back