Knight's homebrew club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breadontap

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm thinking about starting a homebrew club here in the UCF / Oviedo area. I know there are other clubs around town but I have not seen any over here.

I'm not looking to do much. Just meet up for beers on occasion, trade homebrews, and maybe invite people over for brew days.

I'm an all grain brew and have been for a few years now. If your new to the hobby, I'll share all I know. If your experienced, I would expect you to do the same.

If anyone is interested reply back and we will see about setting something up at World of Beer or another good beer bar to get things going.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Sounds good. I'm thinking May 17th, 2014, which is a Saturday for the first meeting.

Time and venue still tentative. I'll take any suggestions.

I propose 1:00 pm at either Lazy Moon or World of Beer. I'm partial to Lazy Moon for the pizza and the decent beer selection. Both are on University between Alafaya and Rouse.

I'll try to have a six pack of various home brews to trade/give out. If you've got any to share that would be great too.

If anyone else is interested please let me know. If we have enough people we may need to call ahead.

Ok. Just keep me updated. I usually work Saturday as I'm the chef at sea dog in lake Buena vista but let me know!

Jdot6 what day of the week would work better? My week days are pretty full but I could work something out.

I write my own schedule but being a chef weekends can be tough. Maybe a sunday? Weekday evenings could also work. My schedule changes weekly

Let's shoot for the 17th. What time?

I just noticed that the 17th is a Saturday. Did you want to meet on the 18th which is a Sunday?

No prob just making sure. Okay , may 18th, 1:00pm at World of Beer.

See you then .

Hey man. We're going to have to reschedule. I'll heading out of town Sunday morning for my girlfriend's mothers birthday. I am off tomorrow and heading to hunters creek house of beer to check out a new brewery if you're interested. Sorry and let me know about tomorrow!

No prob. Just let me know when a better date is to get together.

Can't make tomorrow. Just bought a house and still in the process of moving. I'm gonna have to brew soon, so I've got plenty to drink while I'm fixing up the house :)

Haha! Nice man. I'm going to have a lot of stuff finishing in the next few weeks. I have 6 in bottles or carboys so I'll be plenty busy

Dude. I kept looking for someone that looked like your pic but didn't see you. I had a great time. Walked away pretty tipsy. At the polish place then heading to hour glass.

Back